– Successful Church Meetings
– Support Commitments
– Safety in Travels
– Contract on rental in C.R.
– Jon’s salvation
– Witness opportunities/share Gospel
– Meetings to present ministry
– Raise remainder of support additional $900 monthly
15) Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only. 16) For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity. 17) Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account. 18) But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, well pleasing to God. 19) But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 20) Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
We are so thankful that for the last 16 months churches and individuals alike have partnered with us financially as we transition to full time missions in Costa Rica. Our monthly needed support continues to increase. We had commitments from 6 more churches this month. Praise the Lord! That brings us to 82% and we only need another $900 per month. Our prayer is that God will provide at least that amount by Dec 31st, in the next 25 days. He is able!
We were in 11 churches this month and presented the ministry 3 times. We also attended a tent meeting for a couple of days and a camp meeting for one night. Bethany and Kevin sang at both. We were able to be a part of the Milton Veterans Day parade with Emerald Coast Jeepers. May God continue to bless our veterans and keep them safe while they serve this great nation. In our travels we were able to squeeze in a 2-day get away. Our first experience with Airbnb, Inc. (an online marketplace for arranging or offering lodging, primarily homestays, or tourism experiences), a little wooden cabin in a rural area with no Wi-Fi. We also celebrated Bethany’s 12th birthday with family and friends. We were able to spend Thanksgiving with our growing family, as our son will be getting married Dec. 28th.
Housing in Atenas Costa Rica is pretty thin at best. We’ve spent countless hours looking on our own and got lots of help from a realtor in the church. Finally one came up for rent about 2 weeks ago. We were able to put a deposit down to secure it and sign a lease that will start Jan 1st. The house is a modest 3 bedroom, 2 baths on a decent size property with lots of fruit trees. It’s only 1.42 miles from the church/school property.
Our prayer is to be done with deputation and raising monthly support by Dec 31st. We want to pack and thin down belongings again in January. Then send our shipping container with our Jeep and belongings down at the end of February. Please continue to pray with us on these events and dates.
Thank you all for the prayers and encouragement and financial support!
Kevin and Sonya McCoy